Intel "Tiger Canyon" NUC with 11th Generation i5 Processor - 16GB RAM and 500GB Name-Brand NVMe
IT'S YOUR CHOICE! At Tech Wizards at The Lake we believe you should get to choose the type of NVMe drive and memory you want. As a result, we have TWO different lines of NUCs. Our “Standard” line uses name-brand NVMe SSDs and RAM, and our “Premium” line now uses 4th Generation Samsung 980 Pro NVMes and Samsung RAM. Just about everything about the NUC11 is faster or better than previous generations. One of the biggest changes Intel has made is that NUC11s now support multiple monitors very easily. This model supports four 4K monitors/TVs at 60Hz or, alternatively one 8K monitor/TV. The NUC11also uses DDR4-3200 RAM—a faster speed than any previous generation NUC. Tech Wizards’ SENSIBLE OS INSTALLATION. Why settle for Windows 10 being months out of date? We manually perform a clean (no bloatware!) install of Windows 10 Pro (64-bit, included in the price) and perform all Windows updates up to the day we ship the NUC to you or to Amazon for them to fulfill with Prime shipping. We also load all necessary Intel drivers and record serial numbers for the NUC and all its components. This way of operating gives you and us confidence that your computer is in good working condition before we ship it. We also take great pride in offering "old-school" customer service should you need it. Finally, as with all the NUCs we sell, purchase of this NUC automatically enrolls you in our exclusive “Upgrades for Life” program.
- THIS CONFIGURATION is part of our standard line and includes a name-brand 500GB NVMe SSD and 16GB of RAM.
- INTEL’s NEWEST NUC - The 11th Generation NUC features a Core™ i5–1165G7 Processor that runs at 2.4Ghz up to 4.2Ghz Turbo. This processor has 4 cores and can run 8 threads. New features to the NUC11 series include: 4 monitor support (using two Thunderbolt ports and two HDMI 2.0b ports); the addition of a second Thunderbolt port, which is 4th gen; the ability to play 8K video; and optional vPro technology.
- "UPGRADES FOR LIFE": We automatically enroll your NUC in this one-of-a-kind program. Tech Wizards at The Lake provides FREE LABOR for any upgrade to your memory, NVMe/M.2, or 2.5" SATA III drive. All you pay for is shipping (both directions). We are also a Gold Level Intel Technology Partner, so you know you can trust our product. And we take great pride in offering “old-school” customer service.
- UPGRADE FRIENDLY: We install single-channel memory (one slot filled) in all configurations that are less than 64GB unless you ask for dual channel. Though this results in the NUC running a few milliseconds slower, which few people notice, it means you only need to buy another stick of memory, if/when you decide to upgrade, rather than having to buy two new sticks. If you prefer to have your machine configured with dual-channel memory just send us a message and order directly from us. We will gladly accommodate you.
- NO BLOATWARE: We manually perform a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit (license included in the price), and load all necessary drivers. We also download Windows updates up to the day we ship the NUC to you or to Amazon for them to fulfill with Prime. Finally, we record serial numbers for the NUC and all its components. This way of operating gives us (and you)confidence that your computer is in good working condition before we ship it.