Tech Wizards at The Lake
Intel "Frost Canyon" NUC with 10th Generation i5 Processor - Tall (2.1 in) 32GB RAM and 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- STANDARD VERSION: This configuration is our STANDARD version, which includes 32GB of memory and a Brand-name 500GB M.2 NVMe/SSD.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY: Access the power of the 10th generation Intel Core i5 -10210U Quad-Core processor through any of the following connections: Thunderbolt 3, HDMI 2.0a (both of which support 4K displays); USB-C (super fast data transfer); USB-3.1 Type A (1 front; 2 back); Wi-Fi 6(Wireless-AX MAC 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax for blazing fast wireless speeds on newer routers); Card Reader; Bluetooth 5; and a Gigabit ethernet adapter.
- "UPGRADES FOR LIFE": We automatically enroll your NUC in this one-of-a-kind program. Tech Wizards at The Lake provides FREE LABOR for any upgrade to your memory, NVMe/M.2, or 2.5" SATA III drive. All you pay for is shipping (both directions). We are also a Gold Level Intel Technology Partner, so you know you can trust our product. And we take great pride in offering “old-school” customer service.
- UPGRADE FRIENDLY: We install single-channel memory (one slot filled) in all configurations that are less than 64GB. Though this results in the NUC running a few milliseconds slower, which few people notice, it means you only need to buy another stick of memory, if/when you decide to upgrade, rather than having to buy two new sticks. If you prefer to have your machine configured with dual-channel memory just send us a message and order directly from us. We will gladly accommodate you.
- NO BLOATWARE: We manually perform a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit (license included in the price), and load all necessary drivers. We also download Windows updates up to the day we ship the NUC to you or to Amazon for them to fulfill with Prime. Finally, we record serial numbers for the NUC and all its components. This way of operating gives us (and you)confidence that your computer is in good working condition before we ship it.