Intel "Tiger Canyon" NUC with 11th Generation i7 Processor - (Tall) 64GB RAM, and a 1TB Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe/SSD.
- INTRODUCING INTEL’s TIGER CANYON NUC11 with Intel Iris Xe Graphics—by far the best integrated graphics available in this model/size NUC (Next Unit of Computing). Now you can edit 4K video with even greater ease than before, play 8K content with no stuttering, and play more mid-level games. The NUC11 also supports up to four 4K monitors or televisions at 60Hz (requires two Thunderbolt to HDMI/DisplayPort adapters). Nearly everything about the NUC11 is faster or better than previous generations. One of the biggest changes Intel has made is that NUC11s now support multiple monitors very easily. This model supports four 4K monitors/TVs at 60Hz or, alternatively one 8K monitor/TV. The NUC11also uses DDR4-3200 RAM—a faster speed than any previous generation NUC. Tech Wizards’ does a complete new install of Windows, performs all Windows updates, installs all necessary Intel drivers, and records serial numbers for the NUC and all its components. This way of operating gives you (and us) confidence that your computer is in good working condition before we ship it. We also take great pride in offering "old-school" customer service should you need it. Select Tiger Canyon SKUs also feature Intel vPro technology for remote manageability, hardware-enhanced security features, and platform stability to help businesses cut IT costs and boost uptime. This NUC does NOT have vPro, so please contact us if you are looking for a NUC that does.
- Boundary-breaking performance is available with the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors featuring Intel® Iris® Xe graphics and high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory. Whether you’re creating a digital kiosk, deploying intelligent vending, or refreshing enterprise PCs, Tiger Canyon can get the job done easily. Select Tiger Canyon SKUs also feature Intel vPro® technology for remote manageability, hardware-enhanced security features, and platform stability to help businesses cut IT costs and boost uptime.
- This configuration is a NUC11TNHi7 with 64GB of memory, a 1TB Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe/SSD.
- "UPGRADES FOR LIFE": We automatically enroll your NUC in this one-of-a-kind program. Tech Wizards at The Lake provides FREE LABOR for any upgrade to your memory, NVMe/M.2, or 2.5" SATA III drive. All you pay for is shipping (both directions). We are also a Gold Level Intel Technology Partner, so you know you can trust our product. And we take great pride in offering “old-school” customer service.
- UPGRADE FRIENDLY: We install single-channel memory (one slot filled) in all configurations that are less than 64GB. Though this results in the NUC running a few milliseconds slower, which few people notice, it means you only need to buy another stick of memory, if/when you decide to upgrade, rather than having to buy two new sticks. If you prefer to have your machine configured with dual-channel memory just send us a message and order directly from us. We will gladly accommodate you.
- NO BLOATWARE: We manually perform a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit (license included in the price), and load all necessary drivers. We also download Windows updates up to the day we ship the NUC to you or to Amazon for them to fulfill with Prime. Finally, we record serial numbers for the NUC and all its components. This way of operating gives us (and you)confidence that your computer is in good working condition before we ship it.
We Also Recommend
Intel NUC 11 Enthusiast (Phantom Canyon) i7 Processor - 32GB RAM, and a 1TB Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe/SSD
Intel "Tiger Canyon" NUC with 11th Generation i7 Processor - (Short) 16GB RAM and 1TB Name Brand M.2 NVMe/SSD
Intel "Tiger Canyon" NUC with 11th Generation i7 Processor - (Short) 64GB RAM, and a 1TB Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe/SSD.
Intel "Tiger Canyon" NUC with 11th Generation i7 Processor - (Short) 32GB RAM and a 2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVMe/SSD